Saturday, November 22, 2014
I am here to tell you about an AWESOME SALE!!!!!
Who is ready for a week long vacation??? ME ME ME!! And what a great way to start off that vacation is with a SALE!!! I LOVE me some SALES especially if it is STAMPIN UP! and NO EARLY morning LINES!! YAY!!
STAMPIN UP! has their yearly EXTRAVAGANZA sales that STARTS November 24th - December 2nd! On the 24th starts a one day DOOR BUSTER. Then another DOOR BUSTER on the 2nd. In between those dates are some major sales!! WHO loves 50% off?? ME ME!!
PLEASE use HOSTESS CODE: PJ9F4EV3
All orders using the HOSTESS code PJ9F4EV3 will be entered in a drawing to win STAMPIN UP goodies!! I love FREE GOODIES!!
Sale starts Monday November 24th at 12:01 am Mountain time !! SET THOSE ALARMS!!
SHOP at my STORE here>> http://www.scrappingfelkatz.stampinup.net
VIDEO IS HERE >> http://youtu.be/2hxbT9XH3TM?list=UUzXk4D22H4pi31U80fHOjjg
Saturday, October 19, 2013
Here is my card for the challenge.
Papertreyink ink products used:
floral foliage mini tamp set and die
dark chocolate & new leaf dye ink
Kraft card stock
Sunday, September 15, 2013
Next is the food set up. My niece made labels for all the food to go with the theme. Don't ya just love pinterest!!
Saturday, January 12, 2013
So after seeing her layouts.. i decided i would try my hand at doing a sketch challenge. SO i went through my stash and found all my items and used those to create my layout and also did a video of it.
A list of products used is at the end.
Here is the BAP Sketch:
Wednesday, January 2, 2013
And of course starting with the always favorite Annabelle Stamps BLOG challenge!! I can always count of them to get me back on track!!
So here is my video entry.. I know i didn't have to do a video of it but i needed to get back to making vids!!
Hope you enjoy and don't forget to visit their blog at : Annabelle Stamps
So yeah work has been keeping me busy and me being a bum mostly. But i'm trying to get back to crafting. i didn't even do cards for Christmas this year. I did do some tags for the gifts.
So I am going to do some New Years Scrappy Resolutions.... Which are:
- SMASH BOOK--- I bought this thing like last year and still nothing is in it! Gotta do that and probably do a vid of me doing stuff in it.
- Layout a week: I want to try to do 1 layout a week.
- Make more cards. Especially for challenges in which i win stuff!! LOL i love winning stuff!
- Don't buy anymore stuff!! As of right now I have one order coming in from SU and SC stuff, which has some Last call items i bought.
- The only thing i can buy are :
- White paper (12x12) for my layouts i love scrapping on a white background but i so need to try to use my stuff from my SC kits. Hmmm.. iffy on this one..
- I can only buy stuff with money from what i sell on the Scrapyard. as of right now i have $30 in my acct.. need to buy those 12x6 baggies for my thickers.
- And only my SC kits that i've sub'd to. I am going to bow out of the card kit, i just didn't like it enough to continue.. After 6 months i'm gone! Feb will be my last month.
Monday, September 3, 2012
Finally I get back to making a card! Been busy with work, then in the last minute decided to try out for a Design team spot. Been busy busy busy!!
You all know how much I love doing sketch challenges! So here is The Sampler’s Kit Club August Card Sketch Challenge. Here is the Sketch:
And here is my Card plus a VIDEO of my process and what I’ve been doing! Hope you like!